Welcoming Tom Nutting to the team!
18 July 2019
We are delighted to welcome Tom Nutting as Associate Director to our Melbourne office.
Tom has over 18 years’ experience in the building services industry, and has worked in many sectors ranging from government, commercial and education, to large industrial and infrastructure projects.
He is passionate about delivering innovative design solutions to our clients and takes a holistic approach to integrated services and control solutions in buildings.
Over his career, Tom has built strong relationships, with both his colleagues and clients and is naturally a great collaborator and communicator.
Involved in all aspects of building service engineering, his past roles have included project management, design engineering, technical design review, condition audits, report writing, witnessing of testing and commissioning of complex installations.
Some of his most notable projects include;
- ACMA offices, Melbourne Central Tower, VIC
- CBRE head office, 8 Exhibition Street, VIC
- North Melbourne Football Club, VIC
- Leo Cussen Centre for Law, 15 William Street, VIC
- Numerous upgrade projects within Parliament House, VIC
- Numerous Private and Government School Projects across Victoria
- Village Belle Hotel, St Kilda, VIC
- The State Control Centre, 8 Nicholson Street, VIC
If you want to get in touch: [email protected]