Our Graduate Program A two-year program designed with you in mind.
As part of the ADP Graduate Program, you will experience a number of rotations through chosen disciplines and you will be exposed to projects from day one. Under the guidance of experienced engineers you will gain a practical knowledge and understanding of design and be involved in delivering solutions to our clients.
Professional development opportunities will be available and, to assist you in taking the next step in your new career, mentoring will be provided from our leaders. We will work together to understand your professional aspirations and help you map out a career plan to achieve your goals.
To be considered for a Graduate opportunity with ADP you will demonstrate:
- A Degree in Engineering (Electrical or Mechanical);
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Strong relationship building and teamwork skills
- Eager to take on new challenges
- Flexible attitude and ability to adapt to project requirements.
The 2019 Applications are now closed.
Applications for 2020 ADP Graduate Program will open on 1 February 2019.
ADP provide opportunities to engineering undergraduates with short term work experience placements.
Interns would work on current engineering projects with ADP staff and for a specified period of time.
What are we looking for…
You are in your penultimate year of university, have a natural ability to develop excellent communication skills to complement your excellent academic achievements.
You will demonstrate the following in your application:
- Excellent and consistent academic results
- Previous work experience / voluntary work
- Involvement in other activities (sporting, clubs, hobbies)
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Professional presentation